A Wok in the Mountains

Cooking, hiking and other adventures brought to you fresh from the Rockies.

Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I seek to follow the Master in all things, and to be like Him in every way.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Thoughts

From my journal today...

It's like the world has gone all dark, Father. Those of us who care feel like we can't see the way - You are the Way. Yet, Father... it's scary to trust You and just go left when You say left and right when You say right - and not being able to see the path. But if we could see the path, we wouldn't need You to guide us, would we? Sometimes I wonder if the reason You often don't show us the path... is because we'd be scared so stiff we wouldn't move.

I'm like that a lot of times, I think... please draw me closer to You. If I can see Your face or feel Your heart, then I can know it'll be okay. But sometimes, when I can't see... it's hard, Father. You know how hard. "You bid me come... You know that I am weary - Your yoke is easy, Your burden is light."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home