A Wok in the Mountains

Cooking, hiking and other adventures brought to you fresh from the Rockies.

Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I seek to follow the Master in all things, and to be like Him in every way.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Free Book

Last night I read through Bruchko again. It's about the seventh or eighth time I've read it - the second time in less than two weeks. I believe that it is the most influential and amazing biography that I've ever read... and I honestly believe that anyone who loves G-d (or even claims to) should read it.

So I've decided to offer it to you - until either G-d tells me to stop, I run out of money, or they run out of books. Just email me with the address you'd like it shipped to, and (once I get back from Peru, in the beginning of August) I'll buy you one. When you get it, please read it and then pass it on to someone else.

The book, again, is called "Bruchko" and is the "astonishing true story of a 19-year-old American -- his capture by the Motilone Indians and his adventures in Christianizing the Stone Age tribe." It's phenomenal. Bruce's website can be found here.

There aren't any strings attached. Just email me at keep.torah(atsign)gmail(dotsymbol)com.

Follow the Master.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home