A Wok in the Mountains

Cooking, hiking and other adventures brought to you fresh from the Rockies.

Name:
Location: Colorado, United States

I seek to follow the Master in all things, and to be like Him in every way.

Thursday, January 07, 2010

It Is Good to Be A Geek.

A: I L'd into H, but there is N O there!
B: Because I'm not going to L into H until you finish W your P!
A: *flails*
B: See, if we C now, then I don't think the P will get W!
B: learns
A: *flails*
A: But what if I don't W to W the P?!
B: Well
B: Then
B: I W B B A Y M N G T P W!
B: Y W W T, W Y?
B: T Y S D I!
B: (have fun :P)
A: Hmm... Y W B W?
A: W W Y B?
A: *pokes*
A: *D N W T D I!*
B: Hmm
A: *F*
B: F
B: :p
B: That's all I got :p
A: lol, really?
A: I got all of yours except one word :P
B: Well
B: I assume the Ys are 'you's
B: what was mine?
A: I will be ___ and you may not get the paper written!
A: You wouldn't want that, would you?
A: *thinks you should do it!*
B: Oh wow
B: That's impressive!
A: :D
B: You have one word wrong, sort of
B: But it works
A: hmm
A: the "be"?
A: I wondered about that.
B: Hmm
B: P I S M T H!
B: T N W Y'll G T!
B: Err, last one is T's N W Y'll G T!
A: *peer*
B: W?!
A: You sure it's not T's N W Y'll G?
A: W!
A: P Y S D W??
B: No, I was sure
B: flails
B: has no clue
A: Perhaps you will do what?
B: Hmm
B: F
B: I D't S I W D A :/
A: O!
A: "P I S M T H"?
A: Perhaps you shall do what?!
A: Oh!
A: Perhaps you SHOULD do what?!
B: N, N! I D't S I W D A!!
B: N!
B: F
A: *flails*
B: O!
B: O... S
A: :D
A: Y D!
B: Y W R. B
A: :P
A: T!
B: T!?
A: T!
A: :D
B: W I T?
A: *T*
A: I I A F O G!
A: I I A A S O A
B: F
A: *B*
A: S!
B: I A R B A T, Y K... :/
B: S! :(
A: W S Y D??
A: Y A N S B A T.
A: Y A P G!
B: I S "M T H"
A: *F*
B: B N I D't K W Y A S :(
A: :P
A: T I O!
B: I D't T I'll E F I O, E!
A: *C*
B: C?!
B: F
B: B
B: :(
B: :S
A: Y C D I!
A: :D
B: !!!
B: :P
A: :P
A: So
A: What should you do?
B: Hmm
B: I don't know!
A: Monitor Teh Hamachi?!
A: What shall you perhaps do?!
B: Oh, no
A: Move Teh Hamburgers?
B: I said "make these harder" :p
A: OH! :P
B: A T W, W T!?
A: N, N R!
A: :D
B: :(
B: W A T?
A: O, M A L B!
B: W I I S T I A A T S A N C W A S? W Y U?
B: I D T S!
A: I J M!
A: I M S Y!
B: F "S
B: err, :S
A: :P
B: You couldn't have gotten that one :D
A: I got most of it!
B: What did it say? :P
B: A, M S G E B A L. :(
A: What if I say that I am a ______ and not ______ ______ a _____? Would you understand?!
A: I don't think so!
A: TAD SLEEPY!
B: Oh! Close! It's all wrong between 'a' and the '?'
A: hmm
B: It's irrelevant now, after "A, M S G A L. :(" occured :(
B: occurred*
A: ?
B: :D
B: wins
A: Your something or other...
A: OH!
A: Your settler!
A: grew a leg!
B: eek
A: :P
A: He got eated by a lion
B: :(
B: sigh
A: comfs
B: I started a new game the last time that happened :p
A: I like "grew a leg" better.
A: heh
A: You should try DF!
B: Hmm
B: Eek, no!
B: I I W T A D W Y M S!!
B: beam
B: A Y W Y P?
B: eyes
B: H H H!
B: P
A: *F*
A: "If I were to attempt DF..."
B: P
A: *F*
B: T I R
A: Y!
A: V R!
B: No No
A: :P
B: I = isn't
B: :p
A: Oh
B: Not is
B: :P
A: "This is ridiculous!"
A: :P
B: Oh :p
B: "That isn't right"
A: Hrmph
B: I'm impressed though :p
A: :P
A: If you were to...
A: *ponders*
B: S
B: shakes
A: hmm
B: Wait
B: looks again
A: :P
B: Why do I have 2 'I's?
B: frown
A: Hmm?
A: You only have one
A: You have 2 I'
A: s
A: oh, nm, I read that as T
B: flail
B: I think I worded it a different way now
A: 'I looks like T
A: :P
B: I can only think of a way with one I and an added B now :/
B: S
A: :P
B: O W.
A: You could use words :D
B: W N T W B T E, W I!?
B: Hmm
A: :P
A: I M B!
B: I T I A D Y. :( Y S W O T P!
A: B T W M A U E O
B: flail
B: What word starts with U?
A: !
A: One you've used a lot!
B: use
A: nope
B: you
B: :p
A: No! :P
A: It's 10 letters long!
B: eyes
B: I C T O A :(
A: Y U I A B A!
B: Y T M!! :P
A: B: I T I A D Y. :( Y S W O T P!
A: I can't get that one :(
B: How about:
B: I T I A D Y. :( Y S W O T P-H!
A: *flails*
A: You think you are _____ me
B: I I N G T W I..!
A: ?
B: Hmm
A: O!
A: I I N?
A: :(
A: I W I W! :(
B: What?!
A: I S W "O" T P?
B: H A W U W? :p
A: I said I wish it would :(
B: Oh, flail
B: You are good
B: Y, "O"
A: *frowns*
B: Y P D H "W" C
A: *FLAILS*
B: C
B: Y C D I! :D
A: :P
A: Your paper does have "W" C?
A: A watercloset! My paper needs a watercloset!
B: Wait, what?
B: Not even close :p
A: :P
B: I'm guessing you thought the O didn't make sense?
A: Yus!
A: Y S W O T P... *ponders*
B: Then I said you probably have W wrong if the O doesn't make sense
A: O!
A: O!!!!
A: I S N!
B: ?
A: I see now! :D
B: O!
B: O C :D
B: So that means you'll do it? :P
A: *F*
A: I A H!
A: D Y H A G T E I Y R?
B: Do I have a good time even if I read?
B: Yes, I do
B: Hmm
B: Perhaps you are eating
A: :P
A: !
B: closes Civ and does nothing
A: I am not eating
A: *flails*
A: I asked if you had anything good in your refrigerator!
B: Oh!
A: However, nice alternate reading!
B: So you did say you were hungry!
A: Yes!
A: :P
B: I got one!
A: *claps*
B: That's like... 3 now!
A: We should strip our emails and submit this to xkcd!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home